IOSH Managing Safely is a special course designed particularly for managers and supervisors associated with workplace safety and health sections of organisations belong to every sector. NEBOSH understands the importance of the role played by managers or senior officials in any organisation in ensuring incident-free working days.
Managers need to take right decision during adverse condition as every accident or related incident involves life and health of workers concerned. Any slackness in decision making may lead to irreparable damage to properties and human lives.
Hence it is essential that managers should have complete understanding of responsibilities they need to shoulder with respect to health and safety of workforce and also maintaining uninterrupted workflow for the benefit of the companies concerned.
IOSH has made ‘Managing safely’ a flexible course for managers, employers’ representatives, senior officials and supervisors of organisations of any industrial sector. The course can be taken in distance learning mode. IOSH Managing Safely educates participants on practical and analytical aspects of managing safety and health of workers and also instils them with astute decision making ability which can be useful during adverse/emergency condition.
Though the course won’t train participants proficient in health and safety issues, it will give them the required knowledge, know-how and tools to manage/tackle health and safety issues of their colleagues. Also, the course drives home why safety and health of employees is such an important part of their profession.
Students undergo this course have to clear the exam which will be a 22-question and multi-format assessment paper. When you clear the test, students will be presented with IOSH Managing Safely certificate. The program modules are as under.
• Introducing managing safely
• Assessing risks
• Controlling risks
• Understanding your responsibilities
• Identifying hazards
• Investigating accidents and incidents
• Measuring performance
• Protecting our environment
• Individual attention given to each student by experienced tutors who are always available to help students to clear their doubts
• Students are offered with high-quality study material filled with info-graphics, printed matters and interactive seminars and sessions to make learning a fun-filled and engaging experience.
• State-of-the-class-rooms offer sophisticated learning experience.
• Delegates are given real life scenarios and case studies to make their learning interesting and application-oriented.
• Students are offered counselling and career guidance by the experts in Green World Group.
IOSH Managing Safely course can be studied at Green World Group in Saudi Arabia locations such as Jubail, Dammam, Al Khobar and Yanbu.